1) Building our Indigenous (ADOS) Economy via Our Own Business registration system This is complete and we can now register ALL of our businesses whether they be LLCs Trust Non Profits Holding Companies Sole Proprietorships Partnerships Associations etc. This creates jobs and protects our businesses both economically and jurisdictionally.
2) Using tax exemption on Sales and Property tax to Save ADOS families Money Our economic Specialists and Jurists assist members with this process so that our investments can be redirected to our families and Communities
3) Electing Leaders that are strong against Police Brutality and for Community to Law Enforcement projects for peace - We want legislation passed that of a sheriff or police officer does not live in the community they serve then they cannot serve. We want local and state laws passed to insure that law enforcement is sensitive to its constituents. This legislation can be passed at the city level and blacked at the state level. officers should be an inhabitant of the district they serve.
4) Education - Allowing each elementary Middle and High School to have Indigenous Community Education Programs connected to the Institution. Parents with specialization in things children are interested in learning can organize Indigenous Community Education Programs at each school that is predominately African American and schools can work together to teach: Free History classes Free Health & Hygiene Classes Free Vocational Classes Free Art Classes Free Science & technology Classes Free Sexual Education Classes Free Entrepreneural Classes Other free courses according to need and creativity
Each ICEP (Indigenous Community Educational Program) can exist as a subsidiary of the local Indigenous Political Party Branch and operate to teach political and community loyalty to the socio-political and economic objectives
5) Designation of 5 of the top Media Companies whose ownership backs the IPPP and IPA objectives and setting up a national fund to support those Indigenous Media Conglomerates Scheduling and promoting the Leadership to interview on these media conglomerates to discuss local and national objectives of IPPP and IPA.
6) Franchising the Aboriginal University Format to spread it across the Continent of North America South America the Caribbean and Africa for the education of our Peoples Globally
7) Anti Vaccination Program for Indigenous Children using International rights to protect our children against invasive medical practices that breach our rights and our health safety
8) Establishing an Aboriginal Law Firm where each local IPP and IPA exists for legal protection research and legal actions.